Pages

Women are from..... Lime Crime Venus and Venus 2 Palettes

Sunday 29 November 2015

Ok so I love a palette.... Having gone through all the stages of Naked (Urban Decay of course) I had felt something was missing from my vast repertoire of eyeshadows.

In came the Venus Palette from Lime Crime. As soon as I saw those grungy tones and that true burgundy red I knew this was what would fill the make up void in my life.



I was right of course! The palette is gorgeous, I find myself reaching for it much more than any others, I can create a classic pin up to a grunge eye and an intense smoke with just that little beauty. My only complaint really is that although the packaging is gloriously beautiful, It's not all that travel friendly. Maybe I ask too much.


When the Venus 2 Palette started being tantalisingly swatched day by day on the Lime Crime instagram I knew I had to have this too. I can always be lured in with a nice marketing plot.

I'm especially foaming at the mouth to get
Pigeon (pearl): Brown/green shift and
Fly (pearl): Ivory/green green shift onto my eyes!


I'll do a full review and a look once I get my paws on it. Fingers crossed for fast US delivery!

Stay classy


Kelly x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs