Pages

Deadly is The Female

Monday 9 November 2015


I have a soft spot for Deadly is the Female. I love their vintage inspired lingerie that has just the right amount of decadence, so I was very excited when I heard about their new kickstarter.

Its a Murder Mystery theme which is just perfect for me, I love a bit of film noir.! And to top it all off they are now expanding (haha) up to a G cup... I am so pleased to hear that, it can be so hard to get nice bras, especially vintage inspired in a larger cup size.

They have a cute video to show off the collection on the kickstarter page here....https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kissmedeadly/retro-lingerie-fashion-for-femme-fatales-by-kiss-m
You can grab a nice little discount through the kickstarter. I've gone for...




Grace
A bias cut, cowl-neck black satin nightgown, with adjustable spaghetti straps and sheer chiffon side panels.

 I do love the sheer chiffon robe with a plunge front, elbow length sleeves, and full skirt, trimmed in rows and rows of ruffles too!! For £70 each on the kickstarter they are total bargains!








This is an adorable set too...

Angelou


















What are you going to pick??

Stay Deadly

Kelly xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs